30 August 2022 at 20:08 #3078
Hello, this plugin saves any single reaction into a table named %prefix%da_r_votes.
For each vote will be saved:
- ID a unique identifier;
- resource_id the ID of the resource which the Reaction is attached to;
- resource_type the type of the resource, i.e. post, comment, and so on;
- emotion_id the ID of the reaction itself;
- user_id the ID of the user, if known;
- user_token a pseudo-unique identifier to recognize the user;
- user_ip (if activated in privacy settings) the IP address of the user;
- created_at the timestamp of the single vote.
Please read the Database Structure page to know more about this topic.